SHIPPING & RETURNS
- Online orders are usually shipped the day of purchase. Custom Orders are shipped within 1 - 2 weeks.
- Shipments will be made through USPS Priority Mail or Priority Mail Express. You will receive a tracking number once your package is shipped.
- Please direct any questions to email@example.com.
- If your order is damaged when you receive your package, please take a picture of the damage and send the picture to firstname.lastname@example.org within 24-48 hours. Upon review, we will replace damaged items determined to be the fault of Three Threads, as quickly as possible. Three Threads is not responsible for orders damaged during shipping.
- Three Threads is not responsible for shipping delays caused by the parcel service but will provide buyer with tracking information to monitor the progress of the shipment, when applicable.
- Three Threads is not responsible for items lost or stolen in transit.
- Shipping USPS priority includes up to $100 in insurance. If you feel that your package has been lost in the mail, please contact USPS to start a claim. (Commissioned painting rates may vary).
- If buyer’s order requires expedited services or international shipping, terms and cost are subject to change and shall be agreed to before the order is placed.
- Please note prices are subject to change and will be updated on the website accordingly.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
- We do not accept returns, exchanges, or edits on paintings, prints, commissioned art or glassware.
- All other store merchandise may be returned for store credit, unless otherwise noted, in its original condition (i.e. unused/unworn) in its original packaging, with tags, receipt, and within 7 business days from purchase.
PRODUCTION & EXPECTATIONS
Please understand that the majority of the items in our store are hand painted | hand crafted and it takes a great deal of time to produce satisfactory products. It is our goal to work as efficiently as possible while maintaining skill, aesthetic, and creativity to ensure a quality product.